2017 Finale Video

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Ugly Truth

I have been reeling from the news that a certain drug that my son has been taking during his treatment is in short supply. Not only for him but for thousands of kids with cancer. The drug methotrexate is a common inexpensive drug that the drug companies decided to quit manufacturing because it is not profitable. We are talking about childrens lives here! I have posted as much as I can find on my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Speak-Up-to-Silence-Cancer/272558346126344/ where you can help us fight for these kids and my son. I have been fighting like mad since my son was diagnosed and now its getting ugly and we need your help. Make a choice today to be reminded daily that life is short, and kids with cancer deserve a chance to play another day.

No comments: