2017 Finale Video

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Today is Easter Sunday which is a day of celebration for people all over the world. In America the stores are filled with Easter treats that the kids look forward to on Easter morning. Emma and Lincoln were awake before they normally are on a school day because they know that something special is waiting for them. This Easter morning I am greatful for life itself because no matter how good or bad it is, I have the greatest gift to look forward to.

When I was young the Easter bunny always came to my house before we went to church with my grandma and grandpa that morning. It felt like an eternity waiting through the church service knowing that I had candy and something new to play with. On one such Easter Sunday though, I realized that Easter was not only about toys and candy when my dad got up with his guitar and sang a song with some of his friends. This songs tells a story of two young boys, like my brother and I, who went on a journey with their father, into an unexpected turn of events that would change the way they looked at the simple pleasures of life. Please watch this music video today and keep the tissues nearby.

No comments: