2017 Finale Video

Monday, April 30, 2012

One More Day

Last August, a month after Lincoln's diagnosis with cancer, I was at the hospital walking down the long hallway towards the clinic for his appointment. We passed the oncology unit where Lincoln spent the first 6 days of July and I remember passing two people wearing yellow shirts that looked like this.

As I walked further down the hall I felt a presence that I could only describe as angels walking the halls near me. It was at that moment that I knew that another child was lost to cancer.

Today is a special day because it is that young boy's birthday, and as the family gathers together for his first birthday in heaven, I wanted to share this song in memory of the first boy that earned angels wings since my son's journey began. Happy Birthday Ethan, this song is for your family as you are missed today.

No comments: