2017 Finale Video

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thunder Clap!

I have been extremely busy all this month with work, family and promoting the Truth 365 (click on the right) and now a new job up in Portland! Lincoln continues to do well and had an appointment today which he told me he laughed when they stuck the needle in his chest. He is so tough =)
I have a meeting tonight for work and hope to have a weekend to enjoy this time.

I wanted to quickly share my latest attempt to spread the word about kids fighting cancer especially since it has been one year today that a young boy that I had never met changed my life when he died from cancer. There is also another girl known by thousands who has bad news and its time to fight harder. Here is how you can help, its so simple. Go to my Thunderclap page and click support. If you have facebook and Twitter you can double your support. With each person that supports it the number of other people that it promises to reach will increase dramatically and the more people who are aware, the sooner we will fund research for a cure. Go now to https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/253-the-truth-365-film to help, its free!

Also remember to LIKE the Truth 365 facebook page and The Red Carpet Kids, just click on the pics to the right. Thanks everyone, keep hoping, keep praying, keep believing.

Are you Thirsty? Thirsty for a Cure? http://www.facebook.com/events/347165605357968/

No comments: