2017 Finale Video

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rain, cancer and a banjo

Tomorrow its going to rain, you guessed it, in Oregon. I will be installing a fence and its going to be muddy and wet. Tomorrow my son will be fighting cancer as 1 of 3000 that were diagnosed in 2011. He will fight like Batman fights crime but he will not be the only one because 46 new kids will diagnosed tomorrow. I don't know what I hate worse sometimes, the rain or the cancer that takes kids lives but I know that neither of them will ever stop. Just for fun tonight I wanted to share something that instantly took my mind off of the suffering that I will face tomorrow. This is the first time I have even heard of this song so enjoy it with me before tomorrow comes, because when it does come I will be even more depressed only because I wish I could play the banjo as good as this  =)

No comments: