2017 Finale Video

Friday, March 30, 2012

Future Plans


Its the end of the month and I am much happier now. My work load is 99% complete and I can take the day off this Saturday.  I don't even know what I am going to do with myself, maybe win the Mega Millions? I just got home and found out Lincoln had a temperature of 99.9 so we will be watching him closely. He also had shots today but he got a new toy airplane that helps him forget the pain of his treatment. It has now been 9 months since his diagnosis with A.L.L. (leukemia) and he is doing well. So far we have only been to the emergency room once because his little body was shaking after having chemotherapy. He has lost all of his hair and he looks good for a 3 year old baldy. He still has moments and meltdowns but no signs of the cancer returning. Emma has been on spring break but most of the week has been spent inside because she was sick. She seems to be doing better now and I think we will all feel much better once this record rainfall comes to a stop. This morning Salem had recorded nearly 8.5 inches to date for the month which is more than last year. Last year the rain kept going through May into June but I am hoping this is the end of it. My wife Jenny has been busy going to the doctor with Lincoln weekly, sometimes twice and has spent some time with her grandparents lately.

I am ready for a change and its not just the weather. I can only assume from day to day that my life will be lived as expected but it can change in a moment. This time I want the change to move me in a new direction. I'm not looking for a new job or anything and I am not giving up on raising awareness for kids with cancer but I feel like if I don't get moving soon I will be stopped short of something amazing.

I don't know what my future hold, but I know who hold's my future, and I don't think its these guys ;)




Whatever it may be I will always trust in these words.

This is all I need to know when I just don't know what I need. I hope you can trust in the Lord too because his plans never fail.

No comments: