2017 Finale Video

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blogging in the New Year

Now that 2013 has arrived I am going to make it a goal to write something each day in my blog. There is so much on my mind all the time and I don't get to talk about it much when I am digging holes for fence posts. I probably won't post every day on my facebook profile but I have a facebook page that you can subscribe to by clicking LIKE at http://www.facebook.com/briansphirstblog

 For the first day of the year our family went to my aunt and uncle's in Battleground, WA for a great day outside in the sun running around the ranch with my niece and nephews. We played dodge ball in the horse arena with Nerf footballs and I helped all of the little kids hang on the zip line. Lincoln hit his head and got a bump about the size of a silver dollar, but he is OK now. We got the gator stuck in the mud and later we saw a bald eagle flying over head. Emma got to go to grandmas for a few days before she goes back to school. I start work again tomorrow and I am excited spend some time outside even if it is 25 degrees in the morning.





As always keep our kids fighting cancer in mind and watch the Truth 365 film by clicking the picture on the top right of this blog.

That's all for today, come back tomorrow for more of Brian's Phirst Blog.

No comments: