2017 Finale Video

Friday, January 4, 2013

"I AM"

Right now I can hear a lot of people saying, "It's finally Friday!" After a long holiday season and a New Years Eve party, its time for a break. Its funny how the holidays, which for me is a lot of time away from work, still wipes us out. I agree that I am glad it is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend off and away from my normal job, but since I have had a lot of time off and a lot of fun with my family and my kids, I am looking forward to some time to just be who I am.

This Friday, take a moment to reflect on who you are, and who you always wanted to become. Its not about success, money or even fun, its about just Being, period. There is joy in discovery, even when its rediscovering who we are to be.

"I AM: Two of the most powerful words; for what you put after them shapes your reality." Unknown.

No comments: