2017 Finale Video

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Family Pictures

Today was a day like any other for millions of people like me.
I just happened to get to sleep in a little before going to have an emergency root canal!
I will bet that most people would rather go to jury duty before going to the dentist, but not me.
I absolutely have the best dentist on earth, even when he is shoving needles in the roots of my teeth.
 
Enough about me, here is my families full photo album from a truly professional photographer
Nancy Steele with Picture this Photography
 
 
The Joneses
Lincoln and Emma
The Cat and the Bat
Piggy Back
Hugs
 
Hide and Seek
Run, Lincoln, Run!
 
There are a few extras pics on Nancy's blog where you can, read her story and make an appointment @ http://ptpnancy.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/mr-lincoln/
 
On the drive home
 

No comments: