2017 Finale Video

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Truth is Out There

As I sit here tonight with my son here in my home I began to think about all of the children that are still in the hospital and the lives that have been turned upside down because of cancer. Sometimes I feel like we are the lucky ones seeing how we have only taken Lincoln to the hospital one time for a high temperature this year. So tonight I made a phone call that could possible be one of the first ripples in a soon to be tidal wave of destruction on the shores of pediatric cancer. Tonight a group of people who are passionate about abolishing cancer in children (through awareness in social media, funding for research and even calling our countries leaders and celebrities) will prepare to network together to fight for our kids. We are just in the beginning stages of a project that will required dedicated, hardworking volunteers that will use their talents together to take a stand in an ongoing battle to find a cure. The dynamic part about this project is that it is relatively new and is being modeled after another campaign that took a viral spin on the Internet this last year. To say that I am excited to be a part in something that I know will be a huge success is hard to express completely but I am in it to win it.
With the amount of children going unnoticed in every year in every state, even in our home towns, there needs to be a voice for them that shouts out for salvation. The Truth is about to be revealed and we are preparing all across the country to let America know that pediatric cancer is still the #1 disease that kills our own children every single day. I will talk about it more as it develops and I ask you to consider and prepare to use your talents to join in this campaign as the opportunities arise. It all starts by clicking LIKE on this page http://www.facebook.com/theTruth365film

Follow my blog by joining my group @ http://www.facebook.com/groups/132084550254587/

No comments: